Type of Cookies
We Use ----------------------
Cookies can be Persistent or Session Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
* Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
* For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google:
* For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft:
* For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:
* For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple:
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies here: [All About Cookies by TermsFeed](https://www.termsfeed.com/blog/cookies/). Contact Us ----------
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us: * By email: firstname.lastname@example.org